We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

monza world super bikes 2012

LISBURN
3 posts
Save Topic
monza world super bikes 2012

could sumone please give sum advice on traveling to wsbk in may 2012.Would like to know can you park at the track and is it free or is it better to get the train to monza and then get bus if so which bus do you get

Duomo di Monza
Architectural Buildings, Churches & Cathedrals
Villa Reale
Historic Sites, Gardens, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Monza, Italy
Level Contributor
6,352 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: monza world super bikes 2012

Hi AARON G. It's possible to park at the circuit; here you're the map: monzanet.it/get/…Piantina_SBK2011.pdf The public can park where you see the 'P' in light blu; all the others parkings are for those with a special pass.

This map is more detailed: should you use of of the two parkings in the greens pace, after 15.30 you can leave the circuit only by Lesmo; plenty of signals to reach the motorways: monzanet.it/get/…20RAV.pdf

Otherwise, you can reach the circuit from Monza train station by bus: you can catch bus Z221 and get off in Vedano al Lambro or Biassono (it depends on whre you're going to watch the race) or Z204, but in this case you can get off only in Vedano al Lambro. Here's the bus map: www.brianzatrasporti.it/LinkClick.aspx…

Web site for the train from Milano, even if you don't say where you're staying: http://www.trenitalia.com/

Edited: 3:24 am, February 14, 2012
LISBURN
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: monza world super bikes 2012

Many thanks for the information.im booked to stay in monza

Monza, Italy
Level Contributor
6,352 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: monza world super bikes 2012

Should you need directions to reach the circuit from where you'll be staying, just let me know and I'll try to help you.

LISBURN
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: monza world super bikes 2012

could you tell me of any good bars and resturants to go to in monza town and also is there any taxis about many thanks AARON

Monza, Italy
Level Contributor
6,352 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: monza world super bikes 2012

Afraid I can't help about bars and restaurant. I don't live in Monza (I live in one of the two towns where there're the two main gates of the circuit) and I don't know when I last had a meal there. Anyhow, I'll ask some friends; in the meantime have a look at the reviews here on TripAdvisor, there's a map for each restaurant so you can see where they're located: tripadvisor.it/Restaurants-g635872-Monza_Pro…

As far as taxis are concerned, there're some outisde the train station; I can't think of any other place.

I'm pretty sure the hotel/residence where you'lle be staying can help you to book one, otherwise, have a look here (never used them so I don't know if they're reliable or not): http://www.taximonza.it/

6. Re: monza world super bikes 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, February 18, 2013