We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cash Points in the town

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cash Points in the town

Are there bank cash points around Imerovigli or do i need to just carry cash??

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
6,117 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cash Points in the town

I doubt there'll be any in Imerovigli - it's too small, but you'll find loads of ATMs in Fira.

Be aware that not everywhere takes cards, in particular some smaller family run places, and that some places have a minimum spend before they'll accept them.

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Cash Points in the town

Hey,

Ok thanks for the heads up, im going to koufonisia first then Santorini so think it will be cash all the way.

Thanks for your help.

Adam

Peterborough, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cash Points in the town

There are two ATM's in the centre of town near the bus stop. One is in a supermarket, and the other on the outside wall of a travel agency.

London, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cash Points in the town

Hi JRWhite59 please can I just check when you say there are two in the centre of town near the bus stop, are you talking about Imerovigli rather than Fira? Sorry, I just want to be sure and a previous post talks about Fira.

If anyone else can confirm that would be great.

Looking forward to our trip next month.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
92 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cash Points in the town

there is definately at least one in the village square in imerovigli beside one of the supermarkets - outside. I too noted people saying there were none before I left as it was so small - but as soon as I arrived there one was. sure there is so many hotels there with tourists staying it makes sense! there could well have been another but definately one. true also, not everywhere takes cards so some cash is necessary

London, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cash Points in the town

Perfect, many thanks for your reply

7. Re: Cash Points in the town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, September 17, 2015