We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two Santorini Hotels

boston, ma
Level Contributor
29 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Two Santorini Hotels

I am trying to decide between two hotels in the area for our honeymoon.

Altana Traditional Houses and Mill Houses Elegant Suites

Both look nice and have good reviews. We are just looking for something nice and clean with great views where we can relax and enjoy. I was wondering if anyone has any advice between these two options.

Thank you,

Sara

Mentioned in this post
Altana Traditional Houses and Suites
Altana Traditional...
320 Reviews
Santorini, Greece
Mill Houses Elegant Suites
Mill Houses Elegant...
830 Reviews
Santorini, Greece
Anastasis Apartments
Anastasis Apartments
#1 of 50 hotels in Imerovigli
Astra Suites
Astra Suites
#2 of 50 hotels in Imerovigli
Aenaon Villas
Aenaon Villas
#3 of 50 hotels in Imerovigli
Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
23,214 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two Santorini Hotels

If you have some specific unanswered questions you can try contacting the reviewers by PM to ask their opinion.

Santorini, Greece
Level Contributor
2,179 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two Santorini Hotels

Altana is very nice with beautiful rooms and a stunning view. Its located in Imerovigli. The owners are the two fun and service minded twins Chrisos and Mario, and they will do anything for you to have the best holiday! The hotel was the first hotel in Imerovigli and used to be a private house and has a homey feel to it still.

I Havent seen the rooms in Millhouses , I only know that the hotel is located very far down on a path in Firostefani and you have to be quite fit to walk the path all the way up...

Ingela

Edited: 1:51 pm, April 02, 2013
Mentioned in this post
Imerovigli
Imerovigli
Santorini, Greece
Firostefani
Firostefani
Santorini, Greece
boston, ma
Level Contributor
29 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Two Santorini Hotels

Thanks - that is reassuring! We were leaning towards the Altana, but were a little unsure with a family run place. We just want to make sure the rooms are nice and well kept.

Thank you for the information!

4. Re: Two Santorini Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 04, 2014