We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anastasis Apartments or Dreams Luxury?

Which Imerovigli hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Massy, France
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Anastasis Apartments or Dreams Luxury?

I am on my honeymoon next summer.I Am so confused between the both hotels as both seem to be really good and affordable.Which is better?

Our priority is spacious room with private outdoor Jacuzzi with a excellent view.Anastasis recommended by tripadvisor as World no.2 but Dreams luxury also seem to be good as it rates well in romantic hotels.Please help?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,795 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anastasis Apartments or Dreams Luxury?

I can't help you compare since I haven't stayed at Dreams Luxury, but we have stayed twice at Anastasis and it was the most wonderful hotel experience we have ever had. The views are to die for, the rooms are beautiful and luxurious but it is the service which gives this hotel the reviews you have read. Nothing is too much trouble and everything is possible ~ Despina and her team have service down to a fine art and I really think this is a perfect place for a honeymoon.

Jo

Edited to add: details and photos on my blog:

http://thisoldbroadsblog.blogspot.ca

Edited: 1:51 pm, October 26, 2012
Massy, France
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anastasis Apartments or Dreams Luxury?

I just read your blog ,really appreciate it.Could you tell me something about the types of rooms you stayed in? the jacuzzi session at the rooftop ,is it for everybody?and the suits at the 3rd level?

Thanks

Edited: 3:05 pm, October 26, 2012
Massy, France
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anastasis Apartments or Dreams Luxury?

Its very vague as they dont have many pictures of their rooms in the site!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,795 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anastasis Apartments or Dreams Luxury?

We stayed in a superior apartment, which is on the main level in front of the pool, so we did not have a private jacuzzi in our room. The suites on the 3rd level have enormous balconies with private jacuzzis.

We did get to use the rooftop jacuzzi once during each trip. This is included in your stay and Despina will work with you to ensure a time and date that is convenient for you. Last year, we watched the sunset from that jacuzzi on my hubby's birthday ~ they came up halfway through with balloons, champagne and cake and sang him Happy Birthday in Greek. When we went back to the room it was lit up with tealights and there were more balloons, and a little gift from the staff as well as a home made card signed by everyone ~ where else could you get this!

This year, we actually got to use it twice ~ once for the sunset on our last night and they also treated us to a daytime session as well as free massages for being return guests!

We loved the room we had, but the suites do look gorgeous. If you go on the "Accommodation" link on the left hand side of their website, you will see descriptions and a picture of each type of accommodation.

Jo

Massy, France
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anastasis Apartments or Dreams Luxury?

Hey Thanks soo much!Got myself booked in Anastasis :) Andgot the confirmation too.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,795 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anastasis Apartments or Dreams Luxury?

That's awesome! You will love it.

Have a great trip,

Jo

7. Re: Anastasis Apartments or Dreams Luxury?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 09, 2013