We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Imerovigli accomodation help needed

Which Imerovigli hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Switzerland
Level Contributor
59 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Imerovigli accomodation help needed

Hi,

I'm planning to go to Imerovigli for our 10 year wedding anniversary. I have looked through the accomodation lists but have not yet found the ideal (although it seems many are very good).

My criterias are in decending order of importance ( needless to say it sould be romantic) are:

- Perfect view from balcony/ veranda, i.e. to both sides of the caldera ( rock) unobstructed by other buildings, electric power lines, etc.

- Size of balcony veranda should be enough to have a table with chairs, two sun beds and a Plung pool/ jacusi, guess that makes it around 20 sm

- Privacy of balcony/ veranda, no public path in front of balcony, no shared patio/veranda, not noisy

- Cave like room, preferrably in white does not need to be huge, 30 sm is enough, as long as its nicely made

- Private plunge pool or jacusi, built into the rock, not one of these jacusi bought from the supermarket

- (public) infinity pool

- breakfast on own terrace

for the perfect accomodation I'm prepared to spend up to EUR 500 per night. As far as hotels, Anastasis, Artemis are fully booked for the period i want to go, all others should have still availability

The following hotels i did consider

Astra (but small balcony, no cave room and no plunge pool for my prize range)

Remezzo honeymoon suite ( not sure about unobstructed view, saw some comments about elecrtical power lines and patio seems big but not very romantic)

Grace junior suite (slightly above price, no cave, not sure about privacy of veranda)

Petra villas ( verandas of rooms seem to be not having a view of the west side)

Does anyone have a suggestions for the criteria above?

Thanks a lot

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
19 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Imerovigli accomodation help needed

Check out Roccabella Suites. I just stayed there for my 2 yr anniversary. It was a great place by Santorini standards. They have rooms that fit your criteria.

Here is my review of them:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g635864-d316703…

Edited: 9:03 am, June 12, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
36 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Imerovigli accomodation help needed

Consider Vallais Villa. Staying here right now and will write a review when we finish our vacation. The only thing about this place is that we would have prefered a bigger hotel pool. All we have at the moment is a jacuzzi which isn't the worst thing! :-)

Manchester
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Imerovigli accomodation help needed

I would consider the white hotel but the public pool wasn't an infinity one unfortunately. ..

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Imerovigli accomodation help needed

try Kasimatis studios. room

number three has large private balcony and private jacuzzi .

Ume��, Sweden
Level Contributor
57 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Imerovigli accomodation help needed

Remezzo Villas is an absolutely fab place to stay!!!! Even if there are some of your wishes that may not be met exactly to the point, I dare you to notice them! ;-)

Having been around the world, mostly to the Maldives, my second home (going for the 15th time in October to give you an idea, look at the website www.themaldivesbug.com if you're interested) I am sceptic of some parts of the greek islands, but Santorini blew me away and Remezzowas all it says on TA! Even if there are one or two hotels wit more outward luxury, I can't imagine anyplace giving such woderful, personal service. Extremely clean, great food, laid-back, interior a mix of odern and "oldish" i very good taste. We felt at home in a minute. And Vassilis..? Well, he is a great host! DO go to the vineyard Sigalas and don't miss the lovely (talk about romantic) little hidden away Katharos restaurant (you will need an ATV)

All the best!/Linda Lundmark, Sweden :-)

6. Re: Imerovigli accomodation help needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, August 20, 2013