I'm planning to go to Imerovigli for our 10 year wedding anniversary. I have looked through the accomodation lists but have not yet found the ideal (although it seems many are very good).
My criterias are in decending order of importance ( needless to say it sould be romantic) are:
- Perfect view from balcony/ veranda, i.e. to both sides of the caldera ( rock) unobstructed by other buildings, electric power lines, etc.
- Size of balcony veranda should be enough to have a table with chairs, two sun beds and a Plung pool/ jacusi, guess that makes it around 20 sm
- Privacy of balcony/ veranda, no public path in front of balcony, no shared patio/veranda, not noisy
- Cave like room, preferrably in white does not need to be huge, 30 sm is enough, as long as its nicely made
- Private plunge pool or jacusi, built into the rock, not one of these jacusi bought from the supermarket
- (public) infinity pool
- breakfast on own terrace
for the perfect accomodation I'm prepared to spend up to EUR 500 per night. As far as hotels, Anastasis, Artemis are fully booked for the period i want to go, all others should have still availability
The following hotels i did consider
Astra (but small balcony, no cave room and no plunge pool for my prize range)
Remezzo honeymoon suite ( not sure about unobstructed view, saw some comments about elecrtical power lines and patio seems big but not very romantic)
Grace junior suite (slightly above price, no cave, not sure about privacy of veranda)
Petra villas ( verandas of rooms seem to be not having a view of the west side)
Does anyone have a suggestions for the criteria above?
Thanks a lot