We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding in Greece

Which Imerovigli hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northern California
1 post
Save Topic
Wedding in Greece

We are planning our wedding in Greece next Oct. 09.We will only be on a couple of the islands.We are going to be on he NCL Jade for a 12 day cruise.from Turkey to Eygpt to Greece.Anybody have any good ideas

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
777 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding in Greece

What exactly is your question???

SpartanZoe
Level Contributor
377 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding in Greece

Well, personally, I would get married on Mykonos wearing a sky blue Missoni strapless dress and invite my closest friends from around the world for a cruise on a beautiful yacht afterwards...oh and did I mention the string quartet and tapas after the ceremony...sigh, need a man first tho!

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding in Greece

"invite my closest friends from around the world for a cruise on a beautiful yacht afterwards."

Sounds exceptional, I volunteer to be the first closest friend :-)

Dubuque, Iowa
Level Contributor
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding in Greece

We also will be on the same cruise and are planning to get married in Satorini on Oct 13.

We are looking to do a civil wedding on the day we are there but are having a hard time find out how to do all the paper work. A weeding planner wants 300 Erous to have our paper translated to Greek and that sound like a lot and we still need to translate them back after the weeding.

has anyone from USA been married in Greece? Can you tell us how? Thanks

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding in Greece

Consult your nearest Greek consulate for more detailed and accurate info. A list of Greek consulates in the US is available here: http://www.ypex.gov.gr/www.mfa.gr/en-US/Services/Directory/Greek+Missions+Abroad/#U

6. Re: Wedding in Greece

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:23 am, January 26, 2010