1. We plan to cover the following places in 15-17 days, wanted to firstly confirm if it would be possible to cover the same in this time period - Paris - Amsterdam - Copenhagen - Stockholm - Oslo - Hamburg - Berlin - Frankfurt - Paris.
2. We have heard & read that there are many issues un travelling from the French Continent to other countries, there are also many trains in France that are not covered in the Eurail Pass. Hence please confirm if it would be better to start our Journey from Amsterdam instead of Paris.
3. Would all the trains connecting these countries / cities be covered in the Eurail pass or would all the direct trains taking less that 5 hrs of travel time charge additional charges. If so what would be the approx. charges on these routes.
4. Can we purchase individual tickets to the required locations on reaching, firstly is the option available & if so what would be the price difference between purchasing tickets & buying a pass, intercity we may prefer to travel by bus/ tram. We may also opt for Eurolines from Paris to Amsterdam if Eurail does not seem feasible.
5. Is thee an option to purchase the pass after reaching Europe.
6. Are there any specific trains which we would need to additionally book/ reserve.
7. Are the additional 2 days available on 1st & 2nd class passes.
8. I would be travelling with my 16 year old daughter, which pass would be best option for me.
9. Are there any other suggestion for places to see, locations to include/ exclude etc
Since I intend to cover different countries, as would be in most cases, not sure which Forum I should port my queries hence posting them in different Forums for guidance.