We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

royal park hotel

Which Elenite hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
royal park hotel

hi all , just booked to go to this hotel for 20th september for a realaxing cheap break to get away from the rubbish weather here in uk .. has any one been here recently ? just looking what to expect after reading the reveiws good and bad ? just me and hubby traveling .. location looks good right on beach !

ISLE OF MAN
Level Contributor
52 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: royal park hotel

Hi, we have booked 2 weeks at royal bay (same resort) 20/09,

stayed at same 3 years ago, we found resort has all you need, but we went into sb and nessebar a few times and had a great time.

it is right on the beach as you say, beautiful

where are you flying from?

any thing in particular you want to know?

cheers Dave

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: royal park hotel

hi thanx for your message , we fly from manchester just going for 1 wk the resort sounds lovely and perfect being on the beach. ive been to sunny beach 12 years ago when bulgaria was very cheap i dont know if it still is .. the reveiws on the royal park are not good but i always think you get moaners on any holiday .. think its best to find out yourself so i am looking forward to a nice holiday and hope we have nice sunny beach weather .

ISLE OF MAN
Level Contributor
52 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: royal park hotel

hi,

yes i agree about the reviews...you cant please every one.

we were booked in the hotel pomorie sb, the reviews were so so then they got worse and worse, so we changed to the royal bay, having been before we know prety much what to expect.

am sure you will have a great time.

all the best Dave

1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: royal park hotel

hi my family and i have just booked 2weeks at the royal we will fly from newcastl first time for bulgaria .b

5. Re: royal park hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, October 05, 2012