We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Sun Palace Sunny Beach

Prestatyn, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Sun Palace Sunny Beach

Hi - has anyone been to to Sun Palace Hotel, Sunny Beach, just looking for an review, we are a party of 3, mum, dad and son of 12, we have been to Bulgaria many times, but never been to Sun Palace, an tips please!

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,434 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Sun Palace Sunny Beach

careywendy

Our family stayed in the Sun Palace a few years ago. Like you we have visited Bulgaria many times over a 20 year period (mainly Golden sands).

We have never been unhappy in any accomodation we have stayed in but to be honest didnt really like our stay at the Sun Palace.

The plus side: In a great central location, near shops, beach etc.

Hotel kept very clean. The maids were always cleaning from early morning til night time.

It was the food that was a huge let down. We are not fussy eaters but we just couldnt eat the food. It was so bad that we ate out 10 nights out of 14.

We didnt use the pool either but went next door every day to the Hotel Mercury. As long as we bought drinks/snacks they were fine with us using the pool. I could count on one hand how many drinks we had at the all inclusive bar in Sun Palace. Another let down as the long queus, plastic cups for tumblers. I could go into more details but I really hope that things have improved at the Sun Palace. Theres quite a lot of positive reviews on Trip Advisor so really you just have to weigh it all up and form your own opinion.

I dont want to put you off but am just giving an honest opinion of our stay there.

e

2. Re: Hotel Sun Palace Sunny Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:45 pm, June 30, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Burgas