We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B and J Cabins

Central Florida
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
B and J Cabins

I've read the reviews here but was wondering if anyone had any further comments. Seems like the price is right for the amenities but what's holding me back is that it doesn't seem like there are any views. As we will probably be spending a decent amount of time at the property, I'm trying to decide how important that is to me.

Uvita, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Uvita, Ojochal
Level Contributor
2,649 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B and J Cabins

I have visited B & J and they are in Uvita town and not at any elevation so you have a garden / forest view. No sea view from this property if that is important to you.

Central Florida
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B and J Cabins

I'm trying to decide how important that is to me. What did you think about the property? How is the location?

Uvita, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Uvita, Ojochal
Level Contributor
2,649 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: B and J Cabins

The location is in a wooded area walking distance to the banks, suppermarkets and restaurants of Uvita. It is a short car ride from Marino Ballena National Park beaches (about 3 minutes to the beach). You can see the pictures of the cabins on their TA listing and website. I have a property in the area and have never stayed at B&J just visited a few years ago and know the location so can basicaly just give you basic info. Maybe you can try an PM a couple of the reviewers to see what their feedback is or maybe someone will chime in that has stayed there.

Edited: 1:19 pm, April 04, 2012
Central Florida
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: B and J Cabins

I'm trying to decide how important that is to me. What did you think about the property? How is the location?

Central Florida
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: B and J Cabins

Can you tell me what is nearby? I'm trying to see if I can see the location from Google maps.

Also, how safe is the area around there? I noticed a lot of places have gates and guards and was wondering how necessary that is.

Edited: 6:44 pm, April 04, 2012
6. Re: B and J Cabins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 3:59 pm, May 04, 2012
7. Re: B and J Cabins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:40 pm, June 19, 2013