We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! SJO to Quepos air change

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
907 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Help! SJO to Quepos air change

Agh! I had my trip all planned out...I was going to take the last flight of Sansa Air at 3:15 (my flight arrives at 11:21...plenty of time for connection). But I found out today from the guy at Sansa that they no longer have this flight because it is low season (I'm going in May). What are my other options for getting to Quepos? Nature Air's flights are also early am so those are out. My husband thinks we should book the 12:48 on Sansa and hope we can make it through customs/immigration. If it's low season, is this possible? I need to hear from the experts on this. I suggested we just take the bus but he's not really keen on a 4 hour non-air conditioned bus ride. Please help!

Mentioned in this post
Quepos
Quepos
Province of Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Uvita, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Uvita, Ojochal
Level Contributor
2,649 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Help! SJO to Quepos air change

Sorry I just realised you are not going to make the flight.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
907 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Help! SJO to Quepos air change

That's ok. :) thanks for your reply.

Edited: 3:24 pm, March 31, 2011
Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
876 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Help! SJO to Quepos air change

Yes, a private driver is the way to go. You arrange it ahead of time. They willhave your flight info. and be waiting for you and whisk you away after you get through customs. If you need a restroom break or to stop for a beverage or snacks most will allow this too. Yes, I would also prefer the flight but this is way to tight of a schdule for that.

14. Re: Help! SJO to Quepos air change

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, October 28, 2012