We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need suggestion!!!

Which Mahabaleshwar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
75 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Need suggestion!!!

I am from Chennai - TN. II have read about the places in Mahabaleshwar. I want to know whether is it worth to travel from Chennai to visit Mahabaleshwar alone.. that too next month??? I really want to see this place but i am confused whether its worth if i cover other places along this one. please help.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
1,923 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need suggestion!!!

Hi,

In April it would be not that hot as it is a hill station. But other areas like Pune etc. would be very hot.

Mahabaleshwar is a very expensive place. I was shocked to read the menu card of a small restaurant opposite bus stand offering a dosa for Rs. 90/- . It was a non airconditioned ordinary hotel found dime a dozen type.

I have written a blog on my trip to Mahabaleshwar. Here is a link. Hope it helps.

…wordpress.com/author/sanjivmulye/

Hope it helps.

Sanjiv

Vadodara, India
Destination Expert
for Gujarat, Kutch, Bhuj
Level Contributor
1,061 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need suggestion!!!

Hi prabhu,

Visiting mahabaleshwar with Panchgani is really good and you will find strawberry farms, lots of sight seeing points, temples, lake and Forts etc. There are also adventure parks and fun zones. Other attractions include Mapro Factory and Mala Factory. Have a nice trip.

Cheers

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
75 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need suggestion!!!

Thanks for your response.

4. Re: Need suggestion!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 25, 2015