We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bhima shankar

Which Mahabaleshwar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mirzapur, India
1 post
Save Topic
bhima shankar

how far from pune

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,503 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bhima shankar

bhimashankar.co.in/bhimashankar-temple-dista…

Bankura, India
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: bhima shankar

i want to book MTDC hotel at Mahabaleswar online. Help me

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
1,923 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bhima shankar

Hi,

I just checked MTDC site and nowhere it says on line booking is available. So please forget about govt. accommodation. Normally as a rule, in India, anything run by the Government is of very bad quality and very poor service. We normally avoid unless there is no other alternative.

At a place like Mahabaleshwar, there are n number of alternatives, so try them instead of MTDC holiday home.

Sanjiv

Pune
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), Pune, Mahabaleshwar, Aurangabad
Level Contributor
768 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bhima shankar

You can do the reservations online for MTDC. Here is the site - maharashtratourism.gov.in/mtdc/Login.aspx… or go from maharashtratourism.gov.in/mtdc/…Index.aspx

BTW this question is about Bhimashankar and its about 2 1/2 hrs to 3 hrs

5. Re: bhima shankar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, December 15, 2013