We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggest a hotel with valley view

Dubai
Level Contributor
109 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Suggest a hotel with valley view

We are planning for a trip to mahabaleshwar in the end of august.

In 2009 we visited ooty, we stayed in sherlock holmes resort which had a beautiful valley view with a beautiful lawn. The resort was small with 9 cottages in total but was luxury type hotel. From the room itself we could see the whole valley view.

Now everyone in my family expect to stay in such type of hotel in mahabaleswar also. So could anyone suggest me a good and clean hotel with beautiful valley view of mahabaleshwar.Its ok even if the hotel is few kilometers away from the market area.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Edited: 6:12 am, May 03, 2011
Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggest a hotel with valley view

Surya Retreat Mahabaleshwar - the best view in mahabaleshwar, Its about 5 kms from the town . The rooms have a lovely balcony overlooking the valley. In the monsoon the mist from the Hills encompass the valley. Theres a lovely stream at the bottom & a waterfall close which add to the sounds echoing out of the valley. The hotels a little old though the rooms were recently renovated. Prices in the monsoon are pretty good.

Mumbai, India
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggest a hotel with valley view

Brightland Holiday Village ( now also known as Brightland Resort and Spa has undoubtedly the best location in the whole area. Overlooking the Krishna River Valley and the Sahayadri mountains, it a beautifully planned and landscaped on the side of a hill. Surrounded by km's of tropical rainforests, one cannot imagine of a more scenic and beautiful view.

Goa
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggest a hotel with valley view

Me Too Planning Trip to Mahabaleshwar on 1st July 2011 till 4th july 2011 ............Can some help me with Good Hotel for 3 Couples .................Please let me know the rates if possible .........needs to be reasonable as it is monsoon time .............Thanks

Mumbai, India
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Suggest a hotel with valley view

re; suggest resort for 4 couples near mahableshwar outskirts for i would like to visit in the month of aug( last week)

Pune, India
Destination Expert
for Pune
Level Contributor
500 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Suggest a hotel with valley view

Try the Shreyas Resort at Metgutad, 5 kms before Mahableshwar on the Panchgani road, Or Hotel Treetop. Both have great views.

6. Re: Suggest a hotel with valley view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, October 29, 2012