We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 hours 45 mins

Which Baga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
2 hours 45 mins

hi would the above time be long enough to get from Mumbai arrivals to departures

to goa getting off ba flight and getting jet airline connection from 1b just been reading

some different views don't know wether to contact travel company or just go for it

much obliged

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: 2 hours 45 mins

I don't know what bighg means by 'you only go via Delhi or Mumbai if you are going for more than three weeks' we have been via Mumbai on numerous occasions for just a fortnight and are doing so again in February for 16 nights. We like doing it this way as you can go for exactly the amount of nights you like be it 12 or 120.

SOUTHSHIELDS
Level Contributor
40 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: 2 hours 45 mins

I've booked BA from Heathrow / Mumbai then Jet to Goa

I haven't booked independently so will a need to pick my luggage up at Mumbai for the jet flight....

23. Re: 2 hours 45 mins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 20, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Baga