We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 More Days And Counting :)

UK
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
4 More Days And Counting :)

Myself and other half are out of Manchester Sunday morning on the Qatar flight. Have only ever used charter flights before for Goa. So will have to see how good Qatar are on this route. Staying at the CSM Baga for 17 nights. Cant wait to get me hands on that first cold Kingfisher. Lol Anybody know if some or all of the shacks on Baga beach are up and running yet?

Mentioned in this post
Qatar
Qatar
Middle East
Goa
Goa
India
london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,093 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 More Days And Counting :)

Efus Qatar are really good so you will have a great flight, we have used them for several years to Goa, have a wonderful holiday. :-)) Gel

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
UK
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 More Days And Counting :)

Thanks LondonGel. Thats what we wanted to hear, our holiday begins as soon as we have checked in at the airport!!

UK
Level Contributor
692 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 More Days And Counting :)

I agree with Gel, Qatar are an excellent airline, my second time with them on the 30th November, the staff are very friendly and free drinks too!

Mentioned in this post
Qatar
Qatar
Middle East
4. Re: 4 More Days And Counting :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 28, 2013