We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling by train from Podgorica to Belgrade

Guimaraes, Portugal
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Traveling by train from Podgorica to Belgrade

Hi!

Me and my boyfriend have now a tuff decision to make: should we take a flight from Podgorica to Belgrade or should we go by train.

The train is cheaper (20 euros; the flight, around 77 euros), however, it takes 16 hours!! This trip is done by night so you can stay in a bed and try to sleep all night.

We don't know how trains are in montenegro and serbia, do you really get to sleep something?

Does anyone got this train trip that might share some experience?

Thank you,

Isabel

Zabljak, Montenegro
Level Contributor
279 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling by train from Podgorica to Belgrade

DO NOT GO BY TRAIN

pay the extra money and catch the flight. although the journey is nice and pretty the train itself is less than desirable!

Guimaraes, Portugal
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Traveling by train from Podgorica to Belgrade

Thank you, I think I will follow your advice :)

3. Re: Traveling by train from Podgorica to Belgrade

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 13, 2015