We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mtl car rental

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
707 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Mtl car rental

Mtl car rental posted an advertisement on this forum several weeks ago. Has anyone used Mtl to hire a car? If so, can you provide feedback?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mtl car rental

Hi Razzel, did you get any response? Thanks in advance

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
707 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mtl car rental

I never did get a response. I went ahead and booked with a major company for my trip in May.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mtl car rental

Well, we are planning to go in August '14. Because MTL has Fabia (75hp) for about €20/day it is far better than Hertz or Europcar. I am still quite anxious about this firm and hope by then it will pop out quite few reviews.

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Level Contributor
898 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mtl car rental

20eur/day sounds too good to be true in peak season, double-check what they include in that

Podgorica...
Level Contributor
111 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mtl car rental

Hi, my name is Milos and I'm representative of Mtl Car. I understand that you are anxious about our company because there is no reviews on this forum.

We are young, family company from Podgorica trying to give the best car rental services in Montenegro.

Try our services and be the ones who will write reviews later.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Edited: 9:28 pm, January 20, 2014
Mentioned in this post
Milos
Milos
Cyclades, Greece
Podgorica
Podgorica
Podgorica Municipality, Montenegro
Melbourne, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Mtl car rental

Hello guys,

Last summer I travelled to Montenegro with my family and I used services of Mtel Car.I can say they are really professional and the prices are really good too.It's much less money in comparation to a rent-a-car services on the seaside.I'm planning to go again this year,so I'll definitely work with them this summer.

Regards

Mentioned in this post
Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
707 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mtl car rental

After posting this question about MTL car rental, I decided to take a chance and go with them. They delivered the car to my hotel yesterday, and it worked out great. They are a small, family-run business and they are quite eager to take care of their customers. The car was in fine shape, and the GPS (included in price) works fine. Milos speaks perfect English, and answered all of my questions. They are less expensive than the big companies, but seem to provide better and more personal service.

Mentioned in this post
Milos
Milos
Cyclades, Greece
Berane, Montenegro
Level Contributor
73 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mtl car rental

Hello

MTL rentacar is good reliable company. Even better than that, I booked for my friend from Moscow small car DAIHATSU CORE for 29days 435eur. Price was 15eur per day now in april/04may. Here in Montenegro is many rental cars company but thisone do excellent service. No hiden costs. Recomend!!!

Mentioned in this post
Moscow
Moscow
Central Russia, Russia
Brussels, Belgium
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Mtl car rental

I'm just back from a trip to Albania. We flew into Montenegro and rented 2 cars with MTL (group of 7 people). Very pleased with the service. All communication up front on email was in English, very convenient. They were waiting on the airport with the 2 cars. Everything was as they promised. They did not charge extra for 2nd driver and navigation, as the big companies do. And we were allowed to drive in Albania, again something that the big rental companies did not allow. Also the return on the airport went smooth, no issues. I was also a bit hesitant upfront but would definitely recommend.

Cedric

Mentioned in this post
10. Re: Mtl car rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:21 am, July 29, 2014