We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fantastic cooking class from Taste Tuscany

Which Montalcino hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Fantastic cooking class from Taste Tuscany

My wife & I just returned from several weeks in Italy, and one of the greatest highlights from our trip was a cooking class organized by Lesley Smith of the company Taste Tuscany. Lesley, a Brit who has lived in Tuscany for some years, took care of all the arrangements and logistics and communicated with us promptly via eMail in advance of our class. Our four-hour class included several hours of individual instruction from a local chef, Paola, in how to make several dishes from scratch: fresh ravioli, a savory red-onion tart with goat's cheese, saltimboca, and the best tíramisu we've ever eaten (if I can say so myself, since my wife & I made it :-) Afterwards, we enjoyed our freshly prepared feast on the patio with a bottle of Montalcino rosso.

We would highly recommend that you consider taking a cooking class from Taste Tuscany, or even allowing them to plan a full Tuscan itinerary for you (the company offers both self-guided and fully guided tours of the region, including wine tastings and tours of Tuscan cultural sites & local organic farms). Their web address is: http://www.tastetuscany.co.uk/

1. Re: Fantastic cooking class from Taste Tuscany

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 21, 2011