We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Bazzoni recently

London
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Bazzoni recently

Has anyone stayed at this hotel recently? I have read previous query on this, but just wondered if anybody has stayed there over the last few months? If so what are your comments.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,815 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Bazzoni recently

No not recently, but it better be much improved , really left a lot to be desired,

Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
18 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Bazzoni recently

Hi,

We stayed there aug 18 - 25th 2008.

Good location. plenty of choice at meal times but not exactly a fine dining experience. Adequate!

Great cakes. Pool areas (only one) could do with more beds and chairs but you dont go there to sit all day by the pool.

We were with a 'Traveldepartment' tour and were overall happy but the big problem is the walls are made of rice paper and you hear everything. and I mean EVERYTHING. No airconditioning. Boat takes off at 6.30am right outside the htl door.

We are in our late thirties....it worked for us.

Wirral
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Bazzoni recently

My boyfriend and I stayed there in July for two nights as we were looking for wedding venues on the lake. The hotel location is great with a boat terminal outside but I agree with a previous comment that the walls are very thin and there no chance of sleeping in. The breakfast did the trick for the length of time that we were there but we ate out in the evening. The room was clean and the staff helpful. No major grumbles from us.

4. Re: Hotel Bazzoni recently

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, October 01, 2009