We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach and lidos at Vietri

London
Level Contributor
89 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Beach and lidos at Vietri

Thinking of visiting in June and was wondering about the beach, which unusually looks quite sandy for the Amalfi Coast. How much do the lidos charge for an umbrella and two loungers? I have seen a couple of websites that suggest 20-25 euros is the going rate, which is a little more pricey than I was expecting. Also what is the quality of the water like given the proximity of the harbour at Salerno? Any tips on which lido to choose?

8 replies to this topic
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach and lidos at Vietri

Take a Taxiboat (5 euros return )from Vietri and ask them to drop you to one of the beaches between Vietri and Cetara. They run every 10 min and you don't have to pay to stay on the beach. Take your own ombrella if you wish. The beaches are lovely.. Enjoy.

2. Re: Beach and lidos at Vietri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 pm, August 21, 2014

Waterlooville...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach and lidos at Vietri

I am a descendant of the "inbred" people you describe. I have an IQ of 153, which I suggest is probably double yours. How rude and ignorant you are.

Waterlooville...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach and lidos at Vietri

I am a descendant of the "inbred" people you describe. I have an IQ of 153, which I suggest is probably double yours. How rude and ignorant you are.

Edited: 5:45 pm, August 21, 2014
5. Re: Beach and lidos at Vietri

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Waterlooville...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach and lidos at Vietri

Please publish your source research into their congenital retardation.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
11 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beach and lidos at Vietri

Go to the Italian government for that, they control just about every other aspect of Italian life, I am sure they have statistics. I am commenting on my own observations and likelihood based on geography. It is called statistical probability.

8. Re: Beach and lidos at Vietri

Reply to: Beach and lidos at Vietri
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Vietri sul Mare