We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel koala in Kolimbia

Salisbury, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Hotel koala in Kolimbia

Does anyone know the email address for Hotel Koala, would like to organise air con and fridge in room.

Thanks

Monastery Tsambika
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Tsambikos Watersports
Water Sports, Speed Boats Tours, Parasailing & Paragliding, Stand-Up Paddleboarding
London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel koala in Kolimbia

Hello don't know their email address but their phone no is 0030-2241056296

or fax 0030- 2241056301

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,833 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel koala in Kolimbia

This is the address

koala@rho.forthnet.gr

Dunfermline, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel koala in Kolimbia

I e-mailed them last week to try and organise air-con and fridge, important as we have a 14 month old son but haven't had a reply, probably really busy this month so i hope we can organise something when we get there on wednesday. Can anyone please tell me if they have hairdryers available in the rooms.

Thanks,

Stevie

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel koala in Kolimbia

hi, no no hairdryers in room,

Dunfermline, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel koala in Kolimbia

did you manage to get a fridge. i never got a reply.

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel koala in Kolimbia

Swap your hotel now! My only advice. If u dont change it you WILL regret it. Goodness help you if u are too demanding when u check in and Liz is serving you! She is the rudest woman I have ever met! Seriously! Heed my advice.

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel koala in Kolimbia

Swap your hotel now! My only advice. If u dont change it you WILL regret it. Goodness help you if u are too demanding when u check in and Liz is serving you! She is the rudest woman I have ever met! Seriously! Heed my advice.

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel koala in Kolimbia

No fridge, no hot water, no shower head, no plug, no hairdryer, no hangers, no shower curtain, no double beds, no variety of food and no clean beakers. Good luck x

9. Re: Hotel koala in Kolimbia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, November 03, 2012