We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All-inclusive

Elgin, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
All-inclusive

Can anyone that has been to this property tell me if the ice creams are included or additional to the all-inclusive package (travelling with Thomson's)? As most families with kids will know this is quite an important part of a 3 year olds holiday!

Monastery Tsambika
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Tsambikos Watersports
Water Sports, Speed Boats Tours, Parasailing & Paragliding, Stand-Up Paddleboarding
Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All-inclusive

So you are going to feed him/her ice cream for all of the holiday? Take him/her to a Greek Taverna for real food and try to escape from the compound once in a while, you might enjoy the experiance as well!!

Elgin, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All-inclusive

not really helpful comment. No we won't be feeding our child ice cream the whole holiday. Just didn't want to have to take my purse to the pool everyday and have someone having to sit with our stuff while everyone else has fun in the pool. I would much prefer a self catering holiday where we can eat in a different taverna every night but for a first time abroad holiday with our 3 year old all inclusive is best for us.

3. Re: All-inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, October 04, 2012