We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

amathus beach hotel

Wolverhampton...
12 posts
Save Topic
amathus beach hotel

could someone please tell me if you have to wear long trousers in the restaurant or is it ok to wear smart shorts. thank you

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
723 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: amathus beach hotel

We've been wondering the same thing and it seems that shorts aren't acceptabe. My OH will take a few pair of long trousers but will also try and get in with 3/4 length trousers. Apparently sandals aren't allowed either, only closed in shoes so hubby's had to buy a pair of boat shoes just in case.

When are you travelling. we're going next Wednesday so will know more then.

Wolverhampton...
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: amathus beach hotel

its my daughter and her boyfriend that are going not me unfortunately. there going Saturday so will be there same time as you.hope you have gud time

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
723 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: amathus beach hotel

Thanks Michelle. I'm sure we'll try our best to have a good time ol. I hope your daughter enjoys.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
723 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: amathus beach hotel

Just back so if anybody has any specific questions, fire away. I've written a review and am just waiting for it to be approved.

newcastle
Level Contributor
143 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: amathus beach hotel

Hi were going there on the 4th sept, is there a minibar in the room & do they charge for the safe, is the minibar part of the allinclusive thanks jakki

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
723 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: amathus beach hotel

Hi Jakki. There was an empty mini bar (fridge) in the room which they'll fill on request but the drinks are not on the AI package. The safe is free but remember to ask for the key to it when you check-in. We didn't know the procedure regarding the safe so after being shown to our room we noticed the safe in the wardrobe. We went to enquire at reception, thinking that there'd be a charge but we were told it was free and they got us the key.

didn't understand why the key wasn't left in the safe keyhole really. It isn't an electronic one so there's no code to remember.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: amathus beach hotel

Hello, I'm wondering what kind of drinks are available on the AI package? What kind of soft drink, lagers and spirits? Are the decent quality? Are any branded? Thanks.

8. Re: amathus beach hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, September 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town