We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

june holiday

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
45 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
june holiday

hi going to solemar hotel in june can anyone tell me what rooms are best for to get the sun in afternoon and evening about rhodes airport are there anywhere to have a smoke after check in thanks

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,820 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: june holiday

Cannot help with the rooms

I think you can smoke @ Newcastle Airport on arrival

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
45 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: june holiday

hi thanks for your reply there is no smoking at newcastle airport on arrival until you are outside no departure there is a small place to smoke throuth the bar just next thesecurity check

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,563 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: june holiday

I lived at The Solemar for a little while but when I wasn't working, I was out on a beach somewhere during the day, so can't say which are the sunniest rooms. Rooms at the back are definitely quieter though, as the hotel is fairly close to a busy main road.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
45 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: june holiday

cheers thanks for the imfo.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,440 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: june holiday

Hey

In terms of smoking opportunities after checking in at Rhodes airport, I dont think there are any outdoor designated smoking areas (such as Fuerteventura airport which has a rooftop balcony area for those who want a drink n smoke). Having said that I dont smoke so never paid much attention.

M

6. Re: june holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town