We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel dionysos ixia

Which Rhodes Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
italy
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Topic
hotel dionysos ixia

There seems to be some mixed reiews about this hotel.

I have two questions is it close to the centre so we can walk in the evening for drinks etc.

Are the rooms nice quality and does anyone have a rooms the cn recommend with pics if possible.

Sorry 3 questions. Mixed reviews on the resort Ixia. Any comments on what to find there and any negative points. Want to be close to Rhodes so anyone recommend another resort

South Shields...
Level Contributor
199 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel dionysos ixia

its a lovely hotel clean and rooms are very spacious ,we found it was ideal to just get a taxi to rhodes town not that expensive ,dionysos is up a side street a bit set back but 5min walk to bars and restaurants i wouldnt hesistate to stay here again ,i tend to read reviews and dismiss the negative ones as we have a lot of people that seem to find fault at everything ,some people cant ever be pleased dont let them put u off

Shetland Isles...
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel dionysos ixia

My mum & me are booked into this hotel next week and glad of the reassurance, you read so much and as you way - some people cannot be pleased! Looking fwd to our trip as it is for my mums 60th birthday and we havent been to Greece before.

3. Re: hotel dionysos ixia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town