We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunny Days

Manchester
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Topic
Sunny Days

Hi, staying at Sunny Days in Ixia last week in May / 1st week in June. Been to Greece many times but never Rhodes - just assumed it would be hot and sunny this time of year but seeing other posts this may not be the case? Can anyone advise? Also - best places to drink / eat near Sunny Days. We're two couples and a nine year old.

Potters Bar, United...
Level Contributor
903 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunny Days

Hi we always go to Ixia last week May/1st Week June and have always had lovely sunny weather. It is warm and can be hot but the problem with Ixia is that it can have a strong breeze which keeps the temperatures down. One year there wasn't any breeze and it was HOT ! I'm not sure where Sunny Days is in Ixia but if your near the beach we would recommend the Coconut Bar there really friendly and the food is good, we have a daughter a bit older than yours but they always look after her by giving her "free" icecreams!

Manchester
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunny Days

Thanks for that!

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,563 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunny Days

Sunny Days is on the main road and very close to Coconut Bar (which is a few doors down in front of Caravel Apts) if you decide to check it out.

I agree with the last post i really don't think you'll have a problem at this time of year though i always take a light jacket or a couple of long sleeved t-shirts as the evenings can be cool.

Manchester
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunny Days

Thanks guys!

Manchester england
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunny Days

Hi we have been to Rhodes many times and mainly at the begining of June. The weather has always been beautiful and in the mid to high 20's. We always stay in the Lindos area, and have never had bad weather yet.

cheadle staffs
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunny Days

been to rhodes several times and the weather at the time of your holiday will be perfect,clear blue skies and a average temperature of 25c day and 18c at night

cheadle staffs
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunny Days

weather at the end of may will be perfect.i have been to rhodes loads of times including early and late may and never had a bad day went

out for three weeks on the 19th of may a couple of years ago and never saw a single cloud

glasgow
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunny Days

hi we have been to sunny days 10 times now. its quiet and well run . we have kids age 6 + 9 they love it there. three brothers look after the bar and security and do a great job to make all feel welcome. their names are george, dimitri and michael. ixia is very quiet but rhodes town is a six euro trip away and is cool.it is hot during the day but at night can be 'chilly 'according to my wife ,who at this time of the year takes a few small light jackets. but guys the lads at the bar sometimes give out small shots to keep you charged up. you all will love it there and if you remember tell the boys ..danny was asking for them and they will look after you ... danny from glasgow.

Manchester
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunny Days

Thanks for that!

Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town