We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying in Rhodes Town

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Staying in Rhodes Town

I'm thinking of going Rhodes this year. I went there 2 years ago and stayed in Trianda which was very quiet and had nothing around. So I want to stay in Rhodes Town this time.

However I was wondering if anyone knew if there are any all inclusive hotels that are not too far from the night life ?

Much appreciated if anyone can help or give me an idea of where to stay

Thank You

Leicester
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying in Rhodes Town

Have a look at the Mitsis Grand. My sister stayed there on AI last August and thought it was quite good. However, one of the best parts about staying in Rhodes Town is the abundance of bars and restaurants at all budgets so my question would be why bother with AI if you are staying in town?

Cheers,

Dave.

Birmingham, United...
Destination Expert
for Rhodes
Level Contributor
1,961 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying in Rhodes Town

If you are looking for hotel accommodation in Rhodes Town, try the October Hotel which only opened last year after being completely rebuilt. It is good value and has a small swimming pool which is quite rare for a hotel in the centre of town. The hotel has a good central location being only a short 15 minute walk to the Old Town. Some friends recently returned based on my recommendations and they thought the hotel was fantastic for what they paid.

There are some recent reviews on TA

3. Re: Staying in Rhodes Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:41 am, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town