We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lads Holiday

Cheshire
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lads Holiday

Hi,

I'm going with three mates on our first lads holiday, were about 17-19 so i was wondering just how good rhodes and faliraki is. This being all of our first lads holiday i was wondering if i could have a second opinion on somewhere that is around £300 cheap and has really good nightlife and anywhere near a beach if possible, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Ben

Rhodes, Greece
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lads Holiday

Can't really comment on prices for holidays as no idea what is charging where but Faliraki is what you want, not Rhodes town, many may disagree but from a different age group. Faliraki is aimed mostly(although not only) at groups your sort of age, it's got a brilliant beach, countless bars etc and there will be girls everywhere, i've worked her for years now and the one thing that remains consistent other than the weather is the amount of treacles that come here!

Cheshire
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Lads Holiday

Thanks, i heard that it hasnt been as good a club area over the last few years but then again ive heard its gotten better from other people... do you happen to have any idea or suggestions for accomodation? Basically near the bars and not neccessarily luxurious

Rhodes, Greece
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Lads Holiday

To be honest pal there's so many places to stay near the bars it's easier if you have a look on some holiday sites like Thomson, Thomas cook, Olympic etc and see if you fancy any of them, if you want to be really close to everything though the Club studios are at the beach end of bar street, literally right in the middle of everything and are joined on to the bar called TGI's. Tina's are also pretty good for your sort of holiday. Club18-30 have both of these as far as I know, and have had for years so they're established for the lads holiday crowd,meaning everything about them is geared up for it, they'd be my choice if I wanted to be right in the middle of the action.

Rhodes Town, Greece
Level Contributor
519 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lads Holiday

Its the place to go for a lads holiday mate. Plenty of places to stay, from pretty much anywhere in Faliraki you are only a short walk to the beach, which is one of the best on the island with plenty of bars and watersports etc. Night life is good in the high season and it will be very busy. It is also worth going to Rhodes Town's bar street, for one night as well. You can either do it yourself or go on one of the organised crawls...it is the busiest 'bar street' area on the island, mainly scandies though, but good for a change one night imo, I recommended it to many people last year and they were glad they went :-)

5. Re: Lads Holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, June 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town