We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi from Rhodes airport

Bath UK
Level Contributor
12 posts
129 reviews
Save Topic
taxi from Rhodes airport

How much would I expect to pay for a taxi from Rhodes airport to Kallithea

Mentioned in this post
Rhodes
Rhodes
Dodecanese, Greece
Kallithea
Kallithea
Rhodes, Greece
Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,833 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi from Rhodes airport

Should be 28 €

Bath UK
Level Contributor
12 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi from Rhodes airport

bit expensive that!!

Rhodes, Greece
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi from Rhodes airport

My old dear paid 22 euros from the airport to the paradise royal mare in kalithea the other week,for 2 people and 2 cases,if there's 4 of you they'll charge you extra for the bags, no point arguing with them over it,it's how they do things.

You could book a transfer with resorthoppa or whoever but in all honesty the saving isn't usually worth mentioning and i know i'd rather just jump in the first available air conditioned mercedes outside the terminal and get there in 15 minutes!

Bath UK
Level Contributor
12 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: taxi from Rhodes airport

I am going to the Kallithea Sun and Sky

Mentioned in this post
Kallithea
Kallithea
Rhodes, Greece
Rhodes, Greece
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: taxi from Rhodes airport

Its cheaper than you would pay in UK from an airport for the same journey.

As Tpebop says, its 28 euro, maybe 2 euros extra if you have "larger suitcases" this is normal is all countries.

22 Euros would have been "a special price" But the FIXED price is 28.

Agree with holiday bear, 15 minutes in Mercedes comfort is worth it, and you don't pay "per person" like some of the internet resort transfer services do.

6. Re: taxi from Rhodes airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 03, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town