We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Extra time in room - Olympic Palace, Ixia

uk
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Extra time in room - Olympic Palace, Ixia

Hello.

I will be staying at the Olympic Palace in Ixia in a couple of weeks time.

Our flight back is not until 3am and we would like to keep the room until we leave (midnight-ish), so that we can have a sleep.

Does anyone know if the hotel will allow this free of charge or roughly how much the cost would be.

I was thinking of emailing the hotel and making this request.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Extra time in room - Olympic Palace, Ixia

Hi there

I can't speak specifically for this hotel, but most places will charge if they have a room available. You might well have to move rooms as well if yours has been allocated for new arrivals. Assuming usual check out time is around 10-11am, and you want to stay on till midnight, I'd imagine they'd charge around 25-30 euros for the privilege.

Bear in mind that anyone else at yout hotel who is on the same flight will be in the same predicament and "spare" rooms may be in short supply so ask about it as soon as you check in.

2. Re: Extra time in room - Olympic Palace, Ixia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 05, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town
Recent Conversations