We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cider

cardiff
Level Contributor
453 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
cider

hi all

we are off to rhodes town the end of august. my other half likes his cider. i have been searching online for bars that have cider to no avail. appreciate if anyone could help. thanks

Coventry, UK
Level Contributor
3,298 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: cider

Looks good. Not seen it up here (Coventry) yet, but I'll keep an eye out for it. Lots of new ciders coming out all the time now, as it's the "in" drink.

I was in a bar last week with two draft and 10 bottled ciders.

So different from the bad old days when all you got was the plastic litre bottle of warm flat Woodpecker behind the bar.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
915 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: cider

There was plenty of draught Strongbow in Ixia when I was there 2 years ago.

Coventry, UK
Level Contributor
3,298 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: cider

Just come back from Pefkos/Lindos, and I'm pleased to say there was plenty of draught Strongbow around, but at 3-4 Euros a pint. Some Kopperbarg around as well, but pricey. Steepest price of all was the big bottle of Magners at 7 Euros. Ouch! Didn't see many takers at that price.

14. Re: cider

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 15, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town
Recent Conversations