We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

King Paul Sq, Hundred Palm Trees, location???

Which Rhodes Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,343 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
King Paul Sq, Hundred Palm Trees, location???

Hi all

Just booked Als Hotel in Rhodes Town for a night and while the pics shown look very familiar i can't quite picture where it is? The description is King Paul Square next to the Hundred Palm Trees and the only map i can find is pretty useless and shows the hotel in the sea (i certainly hope it's not!).

Leicester
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: King Paul Sq, Hundred Palm Trees, location???

Marcus,

I couldn't of told you it was called Als but its in the same square the Ibiscus backs onto - look on your map and draw a line due south from the acquarium - its shown as "Pl Va Pavlou" on my map - Als is at the far end of the square, i.e approx 300 metres down from the Acquarium.

When are you there?

Cheers,

Dave.

Leicester
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: King Paul Sq, Hundred Palm Trees, location???

Marcus,

Just looked on Google Earth - set pointer to 36 27 13.98 North and 28 13 13.94 East and you'll be on top of Als.

Cheers,

Dave.

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,343 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: King Paul Sq, Hundred Palm Trees, location???

I know the Ibiscus so i do know where you're talking about. I recognised the pictures but just couldn't think exactly where it was!

We're there 12th May. I like to get one night in Rhodes Town if we're there for 2 weeks... it takes me back to my Repping days and i can pretend i'm 21 again!

4. Re: King Paul Sq, Hundred Palm Trees, location???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, September 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town
Recent Conversations