We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel in Rhodes Old Town

Which Rhodes Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Redondo Beach...
Level Contributor
267 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Best hotel in Rhodes Old Town

Hello! I am seeking a somewhat upscale accomodation in Old Town for three nights in June for my wedding anniversary. Would like something atmospheric with personal, attentive service.

Can you please suggest some places I could contact? Am considering Camelot Hotel, Marco Polo Mansion and Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel which all receive fairly good reviews on Tripadvisor. Any feedback about these three, and any others, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel in Rhodes Old Town

Marco Polo Mansion is lovely. Haven`t stayed in the rooms, however have eaten in the restaurant many times and have seen the rooms, they are gorgeous. Effi & her husband are fantastic hosts. You wouldn`t go wrong if you stayed here. :-)

2. Re: Best hotel in Rhodes Old Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, September 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town