We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mitsis Faliraki Beach Hotel

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Mitsis Faliraki Beach Hotel

Me and my other half have booked to go to mitsis faliraki beach hotel on the 27th of april till 4th of may! We both can't wait to get away and the fantastics reviews on the hotel has just topped it all off!

However when we fly home on the 4th of may, we don't get picked up to go to the airport till 7pm at night and just wondered if anyone had been in this situation before if they knew if you are able keep your room on, if so how much ? And also if the all inclusive follows through till the time you leave wether you keep your room on or not?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Laura

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mitsis Faliraki Beach Hotel

Hi Laura, as all accomodation is different, I would email the hotel direct and get the 'right' answer. Last year we kept our room on until late and cost us 40 euros IIRC, however, that's not to say your hotel will charge the same.

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
1,670 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mitsis Faliraki Beach Hotel

Hi Laura

We'll be there as of the 24th. I've booked all inclusive but have read that this only covers beer and wine plus soft drinks, do you know if this is true, I was quite looking forward to a metaxa or two!!!!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mitsis Faliraki Beach Hotel

hi Elias,

I haven't been to this hotel myself yet but have done a lot of research and if you look on the website as i have linked below, you will see on the restaurants and bars section that they serve a range of spirits and cocktails at a few of the bars as well as beers, wine and soft drinks.

mitsishotels.com/Hotels/faliraki-beach-hotel…

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
1,670 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mitsis Faliraki Beach Hotel

Hi thanks for the quick response. I had been on the website which is where I got my info from but thanks to you,have reread it all and its much clearer, I must start reading all the info and not skim over it! Really looking forward to it,might see you there.

5. Re: Mitsis Faliraki Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Faliraki
Recent Conversations