We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

clubs or beach parties with house music

Gdansk, Poland
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
clubs or beach parties with house music

Hi,

I'm going to Faliraki in August. Is there any chance to find clubs or parties on the beach with good house music?Please help me to find such parties..... :-)

Mentioned in this post
Faliraki
Faliraki
Rhodes, Greece
Rhodes, Greece
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: clubs or beach parties with house music

Not sure yet about that part of August, there will probably be some beach parties, mostly one for the locals rather than the English, but they're often the best ones, they have some very good DJ's and tend to be very well organised, one of the best ones is further up Afandou beach than where the Apollon ones are, towards Kolymbia I'll try to remember this thread and post back later in the season if I hear of anything.

Mentioned in this post
Kolymbia Beach Hotel
Kolymbia Beach Hotel
787 Reviews
Rhodes, Greece
Barnstaple, United...
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: clubs or beach parties with house music

Hi there,

me and few mates are going on the 4th July for a week and just wondered what it would be like? Will there be any events such as beach parties etc? :)

Rhodes, Greece
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: clubs or beach parties with house music

Read earlier in this thread

3 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: clubs or beach parties with house music

Dunno but were all flying out on the 29th aswell,,, can't wait. Hope to c all u girls out there ;)

15. Re: clubs or beach parties with house music

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, August 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Faliraki
Recent Conversations