We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malibu apartments

Liverpool
3 posts
Save Topic
Malibu apartments

Hi

Thinking of making a group booking for my daughter and her 10 uni versity friends next july has anyone got anything to say about these apertments?

Greece
Level Contributor
4 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malibu apartments

I haven't been there myself, although I originally come from the island of Rhodes. I know the location quite well. These apartments are located at Faliraki, a resort primarily addressing to under 30s. Reviews about these apartments can be found here: holidays-uncovered.co.uk/greece/rhodes/falir…

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,834 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Malibu apartments

Hi We live in Faliraki. Not so many young people come here now. More families now staying in all inclusive hotels. The Mayor has clamped down on bar crawls etc.

Greece
Level Contributor
4 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Malibu apartments

You are absolutely right. The major did a very good job on that! You cannot see any more the "bad behaviour" incidents that appeared in the past. However, there are still youngsters that co-exist in perfect harmony with families and couples that stay in large 4&5 star hotels.

Greece
Level Contributor
4 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Malibu apartments

You are absolutely right. The major did a very good job on that! You cannot see any more the "bad behaviour" incidents that appeared in the past. However, there are still youngsters that co-exist in perfect harmony with families and couples that stay in large 4&5 star hotels.

5. Re: Malibu apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 25, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Faliraki