We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zephiros Cafe Bar

Lancashire
Level Contributor
740 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Zephiros Cafe Bar

I have tried to post a review on here for Zephiros, but it did not meet the criteria for some reason so thought I would highlight it on the forum.

We loved this little place on the seafront, which does breakfasts, snacks and a limited menu for main meals. Sunbeds and parasols are available on the beach ( the orange ones ), and there are rooms for rent ( quite small but nicely fitted out ), at reasonable prices considering they are a beachfront property. Lovely family, nice food,and so relaxed.

Jackie

Lancashire
Level Contributor
740 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Zephiros Cafe Bar

Don't worry GB, I am an expert at confusing people ( including myself !! ).

To clarify, I tried to submit a review of Zephiros, but was informed that it was not listed. TA asked for more details in order that they may list the Cafe Bar, but later emailed to say that it did not meet their criteria. I decided to post about it on the forum, as I thought that it deserved a mention.

I have just tried to submit it for the TA listings again, but included their phone numbers this time with their email details.

Hope this makes sense,

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Zephiros Cafe Bar

OK, thanks for that, I get the picture now. How strange though that TA would reject it before they even had any details of the place....?

If it serves food, then again, there's no logical reason why it should be listed so best of luck, fingers crossed...;0)

Lancashire
Level Contributor
740 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Zephiros Cafe Bar

Listed !!!!!

Thanks for your help and interest,

Jackie

14. Re: Zephiros Cafe Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Petra
Recent Conversations