We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry travel from Syros to Serifos

Hampshire
Level Contributor
1 post
281 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry travel from Syros to Serifos

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a ferry service from Syros to Serifos? I see from Greek Island Hopping that NEL Lines did the run but things change and its hard enough to get ferry info from the UK end with any degree of confidence. We are travelling in June.

Any leads on this would be much appreciated.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
12,916 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry travel from Syros to Serifos

Hi,

Yes the NEL one you mention presumably will continue Syros > Serifos early morning Tues, Wed, Sun. (I know GTP.GR says different at the moment but .....). I used them last year and the schedule was only confirmed about 1 month before but it proved to be OK making that assumption at this point in time last year. The 'Aeolos Kenteris I/II' ferries continued roughly what the dead 'Panagias T/C' did for some years.

This maybe the year for change though ....

Molaoi, Greece
Destination Expert
for Naxos, Peloponnese
Level Contributor
3,874 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry travel from Syros to Serifos

Syros is the administrative centre of the Cyclades and the one island which has ferry connections with all the other islands in the group. It would be amazing if this changed. The only thing you can't assume at present is the timing of the ferries.

3. Re: Ferry travel from Syros to Serifos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, September 14, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Serifos