We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sorry more questions

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
60 reviews
Sorry more questions

Okay I have now decided on possibly Perissa I would like some help on accommodation. We like if possible to have a sea view but I know that usually comes with a bit of a hike, other requirements are a pool (but not essential) self catering, walking distance to beach, restaurants and tavernas.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Lyn

Camarillo...
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
24,054 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Sorry more questions

I 'recommend' that you disclose how many are in your party, what your travel dates will be as well as your maximum combined daily room budget, in EURO.

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
60 reviews
2. Re: Sorry more questions

We are 2 adults - 60+ but young at heart:) traveling in June for two weeks - we usually do a package tour and would be looking at spending approx £600 £650 each (sorry don't know what that is in euros)

Lyn

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
16,819 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: Sorry more questions

traveling in June for two weeks - we usually do a package tour and would be looking at spending approx £600 £650 each

==========================

Does that price need to include flights as well or is it purely for accommodation?

In the meantime, there are some photos I took of Zorzis in Perissa (inside and out) in # 13 from this thread:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g635608-i10997-k…

You'd need to contact them directly as they don't deal with agents. Ask about the 'special offers' mentioned on their website - saves a few Euros a night.

http://www.santorinizorzis.com

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
7,019 posts
27 reviews
4. Re: Sorry more questions

Sellada Beach, Veggera, Blue Perissa Bay, Black Rose Suites, Meltemi Village, Gardenia, Samson's Village, Anastasia, there's loads!

All either on beach road or within 5 minutes walk. Not all have sea views, all within easy reach of bars and restaurants. No idea on the prices though, check their websites or booking.com for these.

Camarillo...
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
24,054 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Sorry more questions

£650 = €858 x 2 = €1716 = €122/day for 14 nights

Start your search here by entering your actual dates and looking through the options that are within your budget:

http://tinyurl.com/hj35yog

There appear to be several that might offer what you require.

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
16,819 posts
18 reviews
6. Re: Sorry more questions

I also thought of the Black Rose Suites - until I did a quick look at their prices on Booking.com.

!!!!!!!!

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
7,019 posts
27 reviews
7. Re: Sorry more questions

As I say, I've no idea how much the Black Rose Suites are, I just know that they're as close to being on the beach as it's possible to get, got a beautiful looking pool and they're a couple of minutes walk to the main bar and restaurant area.

There's also one or two new hotels, at the bottom of the road that leads up to Dorian's. They've been a half built derelict site for many years, but new hotels were being built when I was there in September. I can't remember the name of them though, although they've been discussed fairly recently. If the OP can go through some of the previous threads, they'll find it.

South East UK
Level Contributor
1,031 posts
64 reviews
8. Re: Sorry more questions

Haven't stayed there so can't comment on what the rooms are like but Happy Fish is right on the beach with a pool and a bar/snack bar with really friendly staff.

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
7,019 posts
27 reviews
9. Re: Sorry more questions

#8, reviews are mixed to say the least.

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
7,019 posts
27 reviews
10. Re: Sorry more questions

That new hotel is called Aqua Blue

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g635608-i10997-k…

Get answers to your questions about Perissa
Recent Conversations