We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Decision made.......I think!

Which Ile Rousse hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wirral
Level Contributor
1,231 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Decision made.......I think!

I am pretty certain that we will try Alivi due to its quiet location, beautiful pool, fab reviews and proximity to a beach. Can anyone advise if there is parking available within I'lle Rousse? Are there any restaurants on the drive into town or in Losari? Thanks for all the advice guys x

London, United...
Level Contributor
842 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Decision made.......I think!

I don't know of any restaurants in Lozari, though there may be some associated with the residences there, and there are one or two buildings on the main road near your junction which may include something. Otherwise, there is the Auberge de Tesa (I've never been, but people recommend it highly) which can't be more than a mile or two cross country from the Alivi - it's on a parallel road to yours from the beach, to the west of you, but there's a small lane heading off in that direction directly opposite the Alivi, you could probably walk it. You can find it on Google maps - the Alivi is at the lieu-dit Novali off the N197 to Belgodere, the auberge de Tesa on the D113 towards the reservoir.

The restaurants in Ile Rousse are all pretty much concentrated in the centre, near the sea. There is plenty of parking, big car park at the crossroads, smaller ones in the square, one down near the station. Shouldn't be a problem.

Hope you have a great time!

Edited: 6:27 am, December 10, 2011
2. Re: Decision made.......I think!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, June 06, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Ile Rousse