We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Valle day trip

Florida, USA
Level Contributor
45 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
El Valle day trip

Hi,

My flight depart at 6:20pm from Panama city. Will this give me enough time to take the bus to El Valle in the morning and back to PC on time for the flight?

Thankyou

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Valle day trip

I think that would be pushing it. You never know what can happen along the highway on the way to PC and then the traffic near the airport. I would not risk it.

Florida, USA
Level Contributor
45 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Valle day trip

LN,

Thankyou for your advice, we won't do it then. Do not want to miss the flight! Is there anything you would suggest doing for the day? We now change the itinerary a little bit: visit the Miraflores lock on the first day, partial canal transit and half day city tour for day 2, Sanblas day 3, El Valle day 4, then day 5 we have till 4:00pm ( our flight is 6:20pm), what can we do ?

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Valle day trip

Perhaps change it a bit more; and plan on going to El Valle on the first day by bus, and the last day the Miraflores lock; Casco Viejo for dinner.

4. Re: El Valle day trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, December 29, 2014
Get answers to your questions about El Valle de Anton