We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vrbo 13086 no reviews

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Longview, Texas...
1 post
vrbo 13086 no reviews

We have booked this property in July 2012. The ower also has the Octagon House... Does anyone know which one is a better location ? If I need to I will change my reservations...I have two young kids coming with us and would like more of a beach for them to swim... Thanks

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
41 reviews
1. Re: vrbo 13086 no reviews

Are you sure of the VRBO #? When I went searching for this rental, it took me to a place in Mexico.

The Octagon House is in Mal Pais, Costa Rica.... I likely would choose to send the kids to Mexico and spend my vacation in Costa Rica too!!! (just kidding!) ;~)

Please reconfirm the VRBO # and I may be able to help you, but if you are looking for a rental in Mal Pais with a nice swimming beach, this is not the place to be. Mal Pais has very few nice beaches....and only one on the very south most end of the road for swimming! Most are rocky shores and a few small nooks with a bit of sand. If you want nice beaches, you have to look at Santa Teresa and north. For families with young kids, I would suggest northern Santa Teresa, Hermosa and especially Manzanillo (which specifically has no big surf due to the natural reef just off shore protecting the area).

Gypsum, Colorado
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: vrbo 13086 no reviews

I think you meant http://www.vrbo.com/31086... i posted a few weeks ago with the same question about the same hous.. now the listing is no longer valid?

3. Re: vrbo 13086 no reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:43 am, June 19, 2013