We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is The Funky Monkey Lodge to hot w/ no AC?

Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
100 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Is The Funky Monkey Lodge to hot w/ no AC?

Im headed to Santa Teresa for two nights in the beginning of Feb and I'm trying to pick a place to stay. The Funky Monkey Lodge looks real nice but are the rooms to hot with there being no AC?? I love the pictures of the hotel but I got to be able to sleep in comfort.

Mentioned in this post
Funky Monkey Lodge
Funky Monkey Lodge
264 Reviews
Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
Level Contributor
1,862 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is The Funky Monkey Lodge to hot w/ no AC?

I really can't tell you exactly, but I can say that the nights have been very cool. I think that if that was not the case, more hotels would have AC. Often we get a nice evening breeze and a fan is perfect for sleeping conditions.

Then again, I am not sure how the climate here compares to Boca Raton where you might have more humidity and would feel more comfortable with AC.

2. Re: Is The Funky Monkey Lodge to hot w/ no AC?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:28 am, April 16, 2013