We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Beach House at Tropico Latino

Austin, Texas
10 posts
Save Topic
The Beach House at Tropico Latino

Hello,

We are looking at possibly renting 2 of the rooms at the Beach House at Tropico Latino, but I can't find a single review on the place. I realize the bungalows gets pretty decent reviews, but what about these nearby rooms? Any feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Britania

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Beach House at Tropico Latino

Rooms to the back ok but beachfront bungalows are best...

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g635538-d148449…

Toronto
Level Contributor
74 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Beach House at Tropico Latino

i've stayed at Tropico Latino's bungalows which are quite nice. The beach house is in a very good location with lots of shady palm trees and close to the spa area and of course the beach.

I really like the morning Ashtanga yoga instructor at Tropico, her name is Pina, She also does terrific Thai Yoga massage.

Not much of a nightlife at latino, but if your in a group, D&N is a 5 minute beach walk. I did see a good dj at Tropico one night as well but normally it is a very quiet resort.

Austin, Texas
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: The Beach House at Tropico Latino

Thanks for the info! Sadly, we called to book it and it was nabbed out from under us by a quick responder :( Maybe next time.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,438 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Beach House at Tropico Latino

Too bad...next time is going to be even better!

roadadvisor

5. Re: The Beach House at Tropico Latino

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, December 07, 2010