We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Allegro

Doncaster
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Allegro

Has any one from England visisted the allegro as all teh reviews seem to be american or Candian

devon,uk
Level Contributor
239 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Allegro

Think you will find the reason for this being that package holidays to Costa Rica only start in November with English operators.

They did holidays here a couple of years ago & then stopped again.

Hope this helps.

Doncaster
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Allegro

Hi i wr are due to travel there in April 11 i have looked back to Nov for reveiws but still can't find any

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Allegro

Pretty bad sewage issues beach remote old many other

issues go somplace else if at all possible...

www.costarica.bookit.com many other better options

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g635535-d301095… · Cached page

devon,uk
Level Contributor
239 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Allegro

Hi again,

Think you will have to go back as far as 2008,maybe 2007.

We looked at going back then but as they only did the rainy season at that time we changed our plans.

Doncaster
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Allegro

I am getting a bit edgy now i hope the hotel Allergro is not as bad as some of the reviews i have read have you stayed there?

devon,uk
Level Contributor
239 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Allegro

No we havent,

we are looking at Occidental Grand for end of November this year,the Allegro seems a bit isolated for getting out & about in the evenings for our liking.

Doncaster
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Allegro

thanks for that

we will be staying in the hotel in the evenings as we will ahve our 16 year old daughter with us.

hope you have a great time though let me know about the country itself though

TravelCat_2010
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Allegro

Here is an article about the Allegro Papagayo that will let you know exactly what to expect:

www.papagayoinfo.net/allegro-papagayo.html

Doncaster
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Allegro

Thank you that has put my mind at rest more. We are planning on doing lots of trips out while we are there so we just really need a base.

10. Re: Allegro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 28, 2011