We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Tour Company?

Komoka Canada
Level Contributor
94 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Which Tour Company?

Hi! To Everybody,

My husband and I will be at the Allegro Papagayo in Jan.2010 from the 14th to the 21st. We where wondering which tour company is the best ,as for price and quality of the day tours.

The two tour companys that we where thinking of is, Charlies' Adventure Tours or Vargas Tours.

Varga has responded to my email allready. They sound good.I have read the reviews about them. I know that their price might be a little more expensive. By how much we do not know. Charlies' Tours has not emailed me yet about any information. Could anybody give us any information about the two tour companys.

Komoka Canada
Level Contributor
94 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Which Tour Company?

CORedTop,

Yes, we have made our decision. It will be Vargas as long as we can get the days that we want to go on the tours. We are emailing back and forth.

Thank-you to everybody for the information.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEARS!! CHEERS

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,259 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Which Tour Company?

naturelover, you made the right decision. Have a fantastic time and tell them Ted and Sandy say hello.

Texas
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Which Tour Company?

We used Avispa's Adventures for tour tours and I cannot say enough about them. Their personal attention and willingness to customize any and every tour is unparallel to what we have seen from other tour companies. They have competative prices. I would recomed the Palo Verde Adventure, The Miravalles Adventure and their Rainforest hike!

14. Re: Which Tour Company?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 05, 2010