We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Guanacaste

Toronto
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Riu Guanacaste

Does anyone know if it is open yet or if it is on time for being open in January?

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Guanacaste

dup

Toronto
Level Contributor
212 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Guanacaste

It is scheduled to be open today.

Cheers

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,459 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Guanacaste

Yep it is oficially OPEN!

Luis

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
411 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu Guanacaste

have you seen the hotel . what do you think of it . also any photo's.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,459 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riu Guanacaste

I'm planning to stay there in the next days...I have been at the construction site a few times...very impresive...great location!

Matapalo is a great beach...even sometimes during the turtle arrivals...some of them lay the eggs at Matapalo!

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in PARADISE!

Colleyville, Texas
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Riu Guanacaste

OK roadadvisor, your the "go to" person on the opening of this new Riu. I feel like we have all been waiting for the birth of a baby. Is the baby born? Is the baby ok? Did you take some photos? Let us all know. I am so excited and anxious to hear. I don't know why I'm so concerned. I have my reservations and we are going to the Riu no matter what is said. I guess I am just curious. Being a new mother and all.

7. Re: Riu Guanacaste

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 02, 2010