We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Jupiter

Singapore
Level Contributor
34 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Jupiter

Is Ocean Jupiter reliable?

31. Re: Ocean Jupiter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 pm, August 05, 2013
Penang
7 posts
Save Reply
32. Re: Ocean Jupiter

Idris m,

Would like to know in details the problem that you had with Michael Fong.

You immediate respond would be greatly appreciated.

Steven

Operation Manager

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Penang
Level Contributor
2,765 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Ocean Jupiter

my daughter just weeks ago had Michael as their driver and they were VERY impressed ...Idris..we all would like to know what you mean thanks ...

Nelson Bay...
Destination Expert
for Penang
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Ocean Jupiter

We all had to start somewhere, but I am always suspicious of the first time negative poster.

Gaja

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Penang
Level Contributor
2,765 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Ocean Jupiter

agree with you Gaja ....think this very bogus ....I have marked this posting as spam ....please do so also if you be so kind

Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Ocean Jupiter

Hello idris m.this Michael Fong just saw your post.are you serious.i have never taken you out For tours and definitely never ruin anyone holiday.stop defameing my name by lies.this is my reputation and I take this post seriously.please reply

Perth WA
Level Contributor
218 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Ocean Jupiter

We had Michael as our driver for the day back in April and we were impressed with service, knowledge and personality.

Lil&Norm

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
37 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Ocean Jupiter

ocean Jupiter was great can only say good things about them we used them last week the 6th aug was great if you use them for a tour ask for the driver named Michael had a awesome time really knowledgable on the area

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Penang
Level Contributor
2,765 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: Ocean Jupiter

good to hear you enjoyed the service from OJ Steve and the gang are fantastic people .. providing an excellent service as you found out first hand

40. Re: Ocean Jupiter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Batu Ferringhi