We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long Beach Markets

Brisbane
Level Contributor
108 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Long Beach Markets

Are the markets open during the day.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
108 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Long Beach Markets

Thank you for your photos and report. I think we will have to give it a miss, my husband has cardio myopathy and steps are a killer for him.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,950 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Long Beach Markets

Agree give the steps a miss. My hubby has a heart problem and they were too much for him.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
451 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Long Beach Markets

You can give the steps a miss but Kek Lok Si temple grounds itself is still very reachable by car. Tell your driver if he can drop you off at the temple grounds itself and NOT at the base of the hill where the steps start. Once you are in the grounds, steps are very minimal and not steep at all, unlike where the markets are. Remember to get the driver's (or another's) mobile number once you are done at Kek Lok Si to come and pick you up at the temple grounds because taxis would only wait at hill base.

Can I interest you in visiting the other markets around Georgetown if you do not want to go to Kek Lok Si?

My choice would be Chowrasta Market.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
108 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Long Beach Markets

Thanks for that.

15. Re: Long Beach Markets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:47 am, July 01, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Batu Ferringhi